- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
Create authority from 8XX field in bib generates 64X fields with subfield 5 showing three question marks (???)
Issue VYG-6269 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
- Ensure NUC code has been entered in System Administration > System > Owning Libraries > Library > NUC Code
- In Cataloging, find a bib with Series Added Entry field (8XX) with no corresponding authority record.
- Options > Preferences > Validation > Ensure "Bypass Authority Control Validation" is not checked.
- Click Save to DB.
- Find 8XX heading in Authority Validation window.
- Highlight the heading and click Create Auth button.
- Note that resulting authority contains 64X fields with three question marks (???) in subfield 5, rather than designated NUC code.
Manually enter NUC code
- Article last edited: 23-Mar-2015