- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How to run the Voyager clients on a hosted server from off-campus?
Access to hosted Voyager servers for running the clients and/or connecting via SSH/SFTP is restricted to specific campus IP addresses.
These campus IP addresses are white listed in the Ex Libris hosted server firewall. All other addresses are blocked from such access.
To connect to your Voyager server from a home computer, you need to do one of the following:
- Use a campus VPN service, which will assign your off-campus computer an IP address from a pre-set range that Support will white list in the Ex Libris firewall.
- Use Windows Remote Desktop to connect to a computer in the Library that is configured to access the Voyager server.
Contact your I.T. Department for additional help.
- Add an IP Address to Access Ex Libris Products Through Hosted Server Firewall
- Network Ports used by Voyager
- Article last edited: 13-Mar-2020