- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
- Multiple copies of a record from a single bulk import begin appearing.
- One additional copy of a record appears each time the Voyager server is rebooted.
- A large bulk import has recently been conducted (>10,000 records) and was initiated via WebAdmin
- This issue occurs because any jobs not yet completed at reboot, remain in the WebAdmin queue until they complete or are terminated prior to reboot.
- Once notice is taken of this situation kill the process using the kill command and the process ID of the bulk import job. e.g. kill 1234.
- Note that the process ID will refresh each day the process is run and can be identified by locating the most recent bulk import log indicating a start time that matches the system boot time.
- This issue can be prevented by ensuring that the number of records included in an import will require less than 24 hours to complete.
Article last edited: 1/3/2018