- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 2001.1
*Pbursar transfers credits for all Patron Groups and Locations, including those not listed in the config.
This behavior is the result of Issue 15898.
Fixed in Voyager 8.2.2.
1) Create a patron record or use an existing one.
2) Add fines to the patron record.
3) Run Bursar to get the fines transferred
4) Go into Circ and pull up the same patron and post Bursar Refunds to some amount less than what was included in the fines.
5) Create a bursar configuration file which should be a text file with the following lines:
<put patron group code that does NOT match your patron here>
6) Run bursar again, using the same parameters (Pbursar -c <path/filename of bursar config file>)
7) The credit for the patron in step 1 is still listd in the SIF.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013