- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* CALL (Mfhd Call Number search) search with auto-truncation on, one mfhd's title appears multiple times (about 200) in the Titles List and at the bottom of the list
* Total number of results is correct for total number of mfhds with call number
Issue VYG-4152 is currently in Development.
1. In Cataloging > Options > Preferences > Workflow tab, ensure "Automatic truncation for non keyword searches" is checked.
2. Search > Index Selection > Find > Mfhd Call Number (CALL) > search for a call number with type "Other" that will retrieve large number of records.
3. Click Do Search
4. Scroll to bottom of Titles List
5. Last title repeated many times, showing significantly more results in list than actual mfhds with matching call numbers for the title.
- Article last edited: 8/24/2015