CAT: "Print Selected" prints MFHD Loc for Item Perm Loc
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
* When "Print Selected" from item list, Permanent location on printed record is the mfhd location rather than permanent location from item record.
This behavior is the result of Issue 16384-22257 / VYG-4661.
VYG-4661 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. In Cataloging, find or create a set of records such that
a. MFHD location = Location A
b. Item 1 Perm Location = Location B
c. Item 2 Perm Location = Location B
d. Item 2 Temp Location = Location C
2. From bib or mfhd, click ?Get Items? to display list of item records associated with MFHD.
3. Highlight Item 1 and Item 2.
4. Click Print Selected.
5. Examine resulting record printout and note the following:
a. MFHD Location : Location A
b. Item 1 Perm Location : Location A
c. Item 2 Perm Location : Location A
d. Item 2 Temp Location : Location C
MFHD Location and Temporary Location are correct; Permanent location uses MFHD location instead of Item Permanent Location.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2014