- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.0.0
* Change case of one or more characters in link not reflected in ELINK_INDEX
* LINK_TEXT, LINK and URL_HOST retain former case and row is not updated.
This behavior is the result of Issue VYG-5815.
Issue VYG-5815 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. In Cataloging, identify a record with a link and note the record type and record ID.
2. Find the record in ELINK_INDEX, and note content of LINK, LINK_TEXT and URL_HOST fields.
3. Update link in record by changing case of one or more characters and Save to DB.
4. Review row in ELINK_INDEX again. Note that the row was not updated and LINK, LINK_TEXT and URL_HOST do not contain the updated URL.
Workaround: Fields are populated with the correct case data by a regen of elinks.
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014