- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
- Unable to delete bib record
- On attempt, receive message: "Unable to delete bibliographic record. E-Items must be deleted first."
Bib record still has mfhd, e-items attached.
- Open Circulation client & click Reserve
- Find Reserve list that contains e-item linked to bib you wish to delete.
- Open Reserve list & click E-Items tab
- Delete the e-item.
- In Cataloging, delete mfhd record(s) and bib.
If the original reserve list no longer exists, see How to delete e-item when associated reserve list has been deleted?
- Article last edited: 20-Sep-2018