- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
If a hold/recall is cancelled when the item is In Transit On Hold to its destination location, the item no longer displays any From/To location information.
This behavior is the result of Issue VYG-4434 / 16384-8305.
VYG-4434 is currently in Development.
1. Charge an item to patron A.
2. Place a recall on this item for patron B, with a pickup location of 1.
3. Discharge the item at location 2 ? if you view In-Transit Details now, you?ll see the From is blank, but the To correctly reflects location 1.
4. Cancel the recall for patron A ? if you view In-Transit Details now, you?ll see that both the From and To are blank.
Other information: Neither the From or To in this example are covered by the gap scenarios listed in the documentation (Circ User?s Guide pg.7-19).
- Article last edited: 5/15/2014