CIRC: Searching for item in reserves header list
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.4
Bug Report for Issue 16384-15506
Server platform(s) affected: Solaris
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.4-8
While viewing a reserve list, to be able to pull up results from previous search and select a title.
Selecting title from result list gives “No items found for the selected title” or "Reserves list not found” errors.
Workflow implications: Have to do search over rather than selecting title from previous result list.
1. Log into Circulation and click on the Reserve button
2. Select the Item Barcode search and click on the ellipses
3. Do a title search for a title with multiple mfhds and multiple copies on multiple reserve lists.
4. Choose one of the items on a reserve list.
5. Right click on one of the titles under the items tab and select Display Keyword Index...
6. You receive the error "No items found for the selected title"
Other information: The system sometimes shows a "Reserves list not found” error instead of the "No items found for the selected title" error.
Workaround: Do the search again.
Fixed in the circulation client for 8.1.0.
- Article last edited: 3/20/2015