CIRCJOB: Circjob 39 patron purge aborts when patron has 24 barcodes
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
? patron.purge.deleted.xxx file grows to approximately 10K, then stops
? patron purge initializes, but results in Abort(coredump) error
? one of the patron records being purged contains 24+ barcodes
This behavior is caused by Issue #16384-20865.
Fixed in Voyager 8.2.2.
1. In Circ client, create patron record
2. Add 24 barcodes to patron record
3. Give patron record a purge date
4. Run Circjob 39 with proper parameters so new patron record should be purged
5. Patron Purge will begin, then receive error: ?Pcircjob: 17072 Abort(coredump)?
Workaround: Delete extra barcodes from patron record before running job, or delete patron record manually from Circulation client.
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013