- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8
Exception type 43 missing from CIRC_TRANS_EXCEPT_TYPE table
Exception type 43 is valid and logged in CIRC_TRANS_EXCEPTION by the Circulation client
Issue 16384-20033 / VYG-2005 is not replicable in Voyager 8.2.2 and higher.
- In Circulation, make a short loan booking for a patron (patron A).
- Charge the item to a different patron (patron B) and override the warning to create a Short Loan Override exception (type 43).
- On the server or via WebAdmin, run Circjob 24.
- Open Reporter. In File > Preferences, select the print location associated with the happening location where the override occurred.
- Build and Run Circulation Reports. Error message: “WARNING! The following Operations contained Error records which were not processed. Circulation Reports”
- Review .inp file and note that the fifth segment is empty where the exception description should be:
07|97.2|10/15/2012|SELF||Patron, Test |TEST123|Unto this last : and other essays on art and political economy / by John Ruskin.|41283|10/15/2012|demo
Edit .inp file to add description to fifth segment. Or, open a Support Incident and request to have this exception type added to the table.
- Article last edited: 20-Mar-2015