Call number should be indexed as Other but indexed as Dewey
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
MFHD 852 first indicator value 1 but 852 subfield h does not contain Dewey-format call number; still indexed as Dewey
Issue VYG-4484 is currently in Development.
- In Cataloging, create MFHD record with Other call number in 852 (e.g., 852 subfield h = OVERSIZE) but set first indicator value 1.
- Click Save to DB.
- Call number indexed as Dewey:
- No warning that call number will be indexed as Other.
- MFHD_MASTER.CALL_NO_TYPE for MFHD will be 1 (Dewey)
Set 852 first indicator value to 8 to index as Other.
- Article last edited: 22-Oct-2014