Call numbers show multiple times in browse list
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
- When a call number exists in multiple MFHDs attached to the same bib, it shows multiple times in the call number browse index.
- Clicking Next through the titles pages through the same record multiple times - once per MFHD.
This behavior is the result of Issue 16384-21729 / VYG-4647
Issue 16384-21729 / VYG-4647 is currently in Development.
- In Cataloging find a bib with two holdings records with identical call numbers.
- Search MFHD call number index with Browse radio button checked for the call number.
- Note, in Cataloging, two instances of the call number show up in the browse list.
- In WebVoyage, do a Basic Call number browse (CALL+) search for a call number earlier in the index than the duplicated call number to drop into the browse list above it.
- Note that the call number appears twice in the browse list.
- Click on the record above the duplicates in the browse list.
- Click the Next button. The record bib with the call number appears.
- Click Next again. The same bib appears a second time.
- Article last edited: 08-Jan-2014