Can't access XML over HTTP services
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
* This URL returns a 404 error:
* Unsure what port XService runs on
Wrong port being called by API request; URL doesn't include port.
1. Try using http://<IP>:<port>/vxws/<rest of API call>, where <port> is XService port -- typically XX14 with XX as the port series (7014 for most production instances of Voyager).
2. If that fails, make sure port XX14 is open to the IP the request is coming from and repeat step 1.
3. Open a support incident if problem persists after completing steps 1 and 2.
Please note that Voyager Support has a limited ability to assist with the Voyager APIs. We can help identify the APIs that might be useful to you, and provide basic troubleshooting aid. Voyager-L and Developer Network are useful resources for obtaining additional assistance.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013