- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.3 and lower
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
After clicking "OK" button a "Generic Bib Form" Window opens but it is not responsive; client is effectively crashed and Task must be killed via Windows.
VYG-7829 is resolved for Voyager 10.4 and higher.
- Import record that has a "bad" (invalid) "Type of Record" code such as "2m"
- Save the record to the database
- Note the 008 field is blank although data are actually in the tables (BIB_TEXT, etc.)
- Click on the 008 field button
- See pop-up "Record Type '2m' not found in...master.cfg
- Click on OK
- See "Generic Bib Form" window that pops-up, but appears to be only partially rendered. Buttons are not clickable and little blue wheel spins and spins
- Only option is to kill task
- Article last edited: 27-MAY-2021