- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
- Problem happens after running acqjob, catjob, circjob, or other job on server or via WebAdmin.
- In /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt files with extensions ".inp" exist.
- Clicking "Build" in Reporter produces "No reports to process" or "No notices to process."
- Reporter client shows message "There are no reports or notices to process for the selected application."
No or incorrect processing location is selected.
"Process Notices" and/or "Process Reports" is not checked on the tab corresponding to the relevant module.
.inp file is not available in the /rpt directory
No or incorrect processing location selected:
- On server, navigate to /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt directory.
- Type command
ls *inpto list all reports and notices that have not yet been run from Reporter.
- Look at file names. Each file name will have the notice or report type (e.g. acqrprts, acqnotes, crcnotes, crcrprts, catrprts), the print location code and .inp extension (e.g.
- In Reporter client > File > Preferences > Global tab, ensure that correct Print Location is selected.
"Process Notices" and/or "Process Reports" is not checked:
- Navigate to tab for relevant module (i.e., if processing Circulation notices, the Circulation tab).
- Check the box for "Process Notices" and/or "Process Reports" to process one or both for that module.
.inp file is missing or has already been processed
See also Voyager Reporter Users' Guide, Chapter 3 "Session Preferences in the Reporter Module."
- Article last edited: 14-Apr-2016