- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
* Active calendar for Circulation Policy Definition closed every day, no End Date, no open Exception Dates in future
* Charge attempt in Circulation for day/hour/minute loan results in "Run-time error '65099': Connection timed out."
* Possible that term loans can be charged.
This behavior is the result of issue VYG-6017.
VYG-6017 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
1. In SysAdmin > Circulation > Calendars
1.a. Check that there are no open Exception dates in the future
1.b. Set all Open and Closed times to Closed
1.c. Check that calendar has no End Date.
2. In SysAdmin > Circulation > Policy Definitions
2.a. Set calendar from step 1 to be policy calendar
2.b. Find example patron group A / item type A that has day loan
3. In Circulation, charge item belonging to item type A to patron belonging to patron group A.
4. Circulation will try for a while to charge the item before it fails with Run-time error '65099': Connection timed out.
5. Click OK and Circulation closes.
Workaround: Set calendar to be open for some period of time so that Circulation is able to assign a due date.
* Circulation is unable to assign a due date if all future dates for calendar are closed.
* Defect is that in scenario above, result is run-time error rather than message indicating an issue with Circulation Calendar.
* If Circulation Policy Definition matrix has term loan and there are future term loan dates in Calendar, term loans can be successfully charged with an override.
Category: Circulation - Voyager
- Article last edited: 8/6/2014