Control subfield order in Voyager Global Data Change
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.2 and earlier
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
When adding a subfield using Global Data Change (GDC) is there a way to control placement (order) of that subfield?
- Prior to Voyager version 10.3, the answer is "No." New subfields are placed at the end of the field.
- With version 10.3, Voyager Global Data Change provides a mechanism for controlling the order of added subfields. See Chapter 3, "Add MARC Subfield", in the Global Data Change User's Guide.
- Article last edited: 21-Jan-2021