- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.0.0 and beyond
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
If Acquisitions Workflows are set to Automatically create an item on Receive, when an item record is created through this process, the create date is blank (though the create operator/location both have data).
VYG-7984 is in Development.
1. Make sure that in Workflows>Item Creation tab>Automatically create at Receive is set in the Item Creation from Order section
2. Create a PO and add a line item
3. Approve the PO (so the line item is receivable)
3. Go to Recv/Mark
4. Click in the box next to each level of the hierarchy and click Receive
5. Go Cataloging, search for the title, bring up associated item, then click Record>History
6. Note that the Created on: field is blank
7. Check at the db level as well and you'll see that create_date in the item table is null
8. The same is true if the item is auto-created when receiving from an invoice line item (if set to automatically create at receive in Iem Creation from Invoice section in Workflows>Item Creation tab)
Delete and re-create the item; uncheck auto-create and create items manually.
- Article last edited: 06-Apr-2022