- Product: Voyager
Create or refresh read-only Oracle users
- Log into the server as the oracle user.
- Run /m1/utility/readonly.ksh
- Select xxxdb (where xxxdb is the Voyager Database Instance) for the database(s)
- When prompted, enter the user name: (i.e. default is ro_xxxdb or enter a custom read-only user name)
- When prompted, enter the user's password: (i.e. default is ro_xxxdb or enter a custom read-only password)
- Test the username & password in Access after the script finishes.
If you cannot log into the server as the oracle user or would like assistance, open a Case with Support.
- Article last edited: 28-Mar-2018