- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local;
On Linux, the normalized link text (ELINK_INDEX.LINK_TEXT_NORMAL) is unreadable text / set of characters that are not normalized link text.
Issue 16384-19330 / VYG-1174 is resolved for Voyager 8.2.0 and higher.
1. Run this sql query on a database that has elinks, and that is running RHEL:
2. Note that link_text_normal is not a normalization of link_text, but is instead an assortment of unreadable characters.
3. If copy & search using the unreadable characters, records are retrieved.
- Article last edited: 3/5/2015