- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.0.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
"DISCARD" or "DELETE" are translated as "msgObj.setDiscard();" "msgObj.setDelete();when added into the new record
Issue VYG-6721 is currently in development.
1. Create a record set of bibs or MFHDS
2. Create a Data Change rule set with a rule adding a new MARC subfield, adding a text string including "DISCARD" into the new subfield
3. Run a Preview with this criteria; note the translation of "DISCARD"
4. Run a data change preview job; examine the results file; note the translation of "DISCARD" as "msgObj.setDiscard();"
Use a string that avoids using words that can be translated into functions.
Article last edited: 20-Nov-2017