- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
* Name/Title auth record deleted & data for heading remains in Global Headings Change (GHC) Queue
This behavior is the result of VYG-4762 / 16384-4881
Issue VYG-4762 is not reproducible in Voyager 9.1.0.
1. In Cataloging, add or find bib record that includes Name/Title heading.
2. Import or find authority record for bib's Name/Title heading.
3. Update Name/Title in Authority record so normal heading will change and be queued to GHCQ.
4. Connect to server as voyager and run Catjobs 11 and 12.
5. Note HEADING_CHANGE_QUEUE, HEADING_CHANGE, and HEADING_CHANGE_FIELDS tables have heading change data for updated heading.
6. Delete authority record from database via Cataloging client.
7. Run Catjob 13 on server
8. Note heading change data for record remains in HEADING_CHANGE_QUEUE, HEADING_CHANGE, and HEADING_CHANGE_FIELDS
9. Note that heading is no longer visible in GHCQ in Cataloging.
This only happens for Name/Title headings. Other heading types (e.g. Name, Subject) are correctly removed.
Category: Batch jobs - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/16/2014