- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How to delete instructor names, departments, courses, or sections from the pull-down lists for linking courses.
Because the "name" (this term includes instructor/department/course/section) is prevented from being deleted if it is associated with a course reserve list, the first step is deleting unused/expired course reserve lists, or alternatively, unlinking the name/etc from old lists if you would like to keep the old reserve lists in your database.
- Open any reserve list (it does not matter which one).
- In the Linked Courses section of the reserve list, right click and choose "Link Courses".
- In the drop down menu, choose the name you wish to delete and have it selected. Click the red minus (-) sign. You'll be presented with the warning "Delete the selected instructor?" (or dept, course, etc.). Choose "Yes".
- The name will be deleted. Select "OK" to exit the linking screen without linking.
Note that it is important to keep these lists from getting too large in number. See: Voyager Circulation client RTE 381 "Invalid property array index" when linking course reserves list to courses
- Article last edited: 06-Jul-2020