- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How do I change the Voyager Circulation Client to display military time (24-hour clock) in Windows 10?
This is done in your Windows 10 settings:
- Click on the clock at the bottom right of your screen.
- Click on "Date and time settings"
- Scroll down the Window to "Formats" and click on "Change date and time formats"
- Change the "Long time" setting to either HH:mm:ss or H:mm:ss
- Change the "Short time" setting to either HH:mm or H:mm
This will change your PC time to military time, which will also show military time in the Voyager Circulation client.
- Article last edited: 09-Dec-2019