- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
- Item locations are displayed in the order of their associated Item ID's
- If the lowest item ID attached to a MFHD has a permanent location, different than the MFHD location, the location will display as [enum./free text] Shelved at [Permanent] location
- If an item with a permanent location matching the mfhd location appears it will also display with "Shelved at".
Issue VYG-6105 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
- For a MFHD with location "A" with no items create two new items "1",and "2".
- Set the permanent location for item 1 to location "B"
- Set the permanent location of item 2 to location "A"
- Note in OPAC the display of the holdings locations.
Article last edited: 20-Nov-2017