- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
?€¢ When attempting to process incoming EDI messages, receive following error:
"The EDI vendor code of this message is not associated with a Voyager vendor code.
So the message can not be loaded into database!"
Vendor envelope address in vendor profile and EDI message do not match
1. On server, navigate to /m1/voyager/xxxdb/edi/incoming
2. Look at beginning of relevant EDI message; note line that looks similar to this example:
3. In this example, Vendor Envelope Address is "123456789:14", and Library Envelope Address is "ENDEAVOR:92"; note
envelope addresses for your institution
4. In Acquisitions > Vendors > Search EDI Connection Profiles, find profile for that vendor; click Edit
5. Ensure Library Envelope Address and Vendor Envelope Address match codes in EDI message
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013