- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
How can the time the OPAC allows before cancelling holds, ie "Not Needed After" dates, be edited?
1. Navigate to /m1/voyager/yyydb/tomcat/vxws/ini/requests.properties
2. Find stanza: <entry key="NotNeededAfterDays">XXX</entry> where XXX represents the number of days after which the hold will expire if not fulfilled.
3. Edit the stanza to the correct number of days.
4. :wq the file.
For Total Care Customers, open a case with support and attach this article.
- Article last edited: 7/30/2015