Extract does not add subfield 0 when one exists and InsertPrimoBrowseTags=Y
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.2
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct,Direct,Local,Total Care
Bib tag already has a subfield 0, and the extract is generating a Primo browse tag; subfield 0 will not be appended to the tag by the extract
VYG-6901 is currently in Development
- Find a bib record that has a tag that will generate browse tags.
- Add a subfield 0 to the tag.
- Run the extract with InsertPrimoBrowseTags=Y
- Examine record. Note that only the subfield 0 from the bib record is present - a subfield 0 with the reference to the related auth is not present.