- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
How do I export a record set (list of record IDs) from Global Data Change (GDC)?
In Voyager 9.0.0 and higher:
- Global Data Change > Record Sets > View/Edit
- Click the record set to export.
- Click Export.
- Select file location and file name.
- Click Save.
Prior to Voyager 9.0.0:
- Open a linked Prepackaged Reports (Reports.mdb)
- Identify the RECORD_SET_ID (N) for the record set in RECORD_SET table.
- Query for list of record IDs associated with record set in RECORD_SET_RECORDS table:
select record_id from record_set_records where record_set_id = N;
Record set is list of record IDs - no MARC records are exported.
See "GDC Execution/Job Management" in the Global Data Change document for more information.
- Article last edited: 08-Jun-2016