- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* When one indicator value is wildcard (*) and one is specific value in rule condition, and operator is "Contains" then the rule is not applied.
Issue VYG-5463 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. Find or create a record set with fields you wish to change. For example, find records with 650 |v Comic books, strips, etc.
2. Create rule with condition that one indicator value is wildcard, and other indicator value is specific value. Example: 650 field with 1st indicator = * and 2nd indicator = 0
3. Preview data change. Note the data change is not applied.
4. Run data change job. Note the records are not changed.
5. Now edit rule condition and note that if you change 1st indicator = [blank] the data change is applied.
Use specific values for both indicators, or wildcards for both indicators.
Applies to both Scan and Data Change rules.
Category: Global data change (GDC)
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014