- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.2.1; 10.0.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
When GDC Auth Load Merge cannot retrieve a record, the job fails.
Issue VYG-7420 is currently in Development.
- Run an Authority Match job that produces a MultiMatch file
- Delete one of the records in the multi-match
- Run the Authority Merge job
- When job reaches deleted record, fails. No specifics logged in client log. Excerpts from jobd.log:
2018-04-05 13:56:53,802 11723723 [main] ERROR com.exlibris.voyager.drools.MultiMatchMergeRecordFetcher - Fail to get matching record from database. Id: 35095
com.exlibris.voyager.model.exception.NoSuchRecordException: Record not found: 35095
2018-04-05 13:56:53,806 11723727 [main] ERROR com.exlibris.voyager.jobd.LoadMergeJobMultiMatchWorkerImpl - Failed to process multi match records
Do not delete authority records between Match and Merge jobs.
Re-run match job and then run Merge job again.
- Article last edited: 05-Apr-2018