- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* GDC will delete all MARC control fields of a type specified in a rule condition if any single control field of that type is a match for the rule condition.
* Voyager version is 9.0
This issue is the result of VYG-5202
Issue VYG-5202 is resolved in Voyager 9.1.0
1. In GDC set up a rule set deletes any 007 field with a first byte of 'c'.
2. In Cataloging, locate or create a record that has an 007 field with a first byte of 'c' (electronic resource) and add additional 007 fields that are not 'c'.
3. In GDC create a record set that includes only the record from the previous step.
4. In GDC create a ruleset group that contains only the rule established in step 1.
5. In GDC in Preview run the rule set group containing the delete rule from step 1, using the record set group created in step 3.
6. Note that all 007's are marked for deletion
Category: GDC - Voyager
Subject: Voyager -
- Article last edited: 11/4/2014