- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.0.0
* Submit Data Change job and log stops at transform step:
INFO - Start Transforming records...
INFO - Transform 1 Elapsed Time: 00:00:00
* Check jobd.log.<date> under /m1/voyager/xxxdb/log and see error logged:
2013-02-14 10:56:28,243 28303916 [main] ERROR com.exlibris.voyager.jobd.JobExecutor - Job Failed to run properly: Unable to find com.exlibris.voyager.model.Library with id 0
One of the locations in database does not have required Owning Library selected. Please note: any location in the database can cause the error, even if it is not used in any of the records affected by the GDC transaction.
1. Open System Administration > System > Locations.
2. Highlight affected location.
3. Click Edit.
4. Select an Owning Library from drop-down.
If not sure which location is missing Owning Library, query LOCATION table: select * from LOCATION where LIBRARY_ID=0;
Category: Global data change (GDC)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013