- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
- After accessing GDC client and before Operator ID/password prompt, message "Connection Refused."
- GDC has not been used before
- Other clients do not give "Connection Refused" message
This error may occur if the port for GDC is not open.
- Determine which port is being used for GDC. Usually xxx15 in a port series; for example, in a 70xx port series, GDC port would be 7015.
- From command prompt on client machine, test port is open using telnet:
telnet localhost xxx15(where xxx15 is the GDC port determined in step 1).
- If the response is "Connected to localhost." then the port is open and another cause is responsible. Please open a support incident with Voyager Support.
- If the response is "Connection Refused" check that that port is open in the firewall. (If server is hosted, see "How do I add an IP address to access Voyager through hosted server firewall?"
- Article last edited: 17-Mar-2017