- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
For transactions where
- Count Closed Days/Hours/Minutes for Loan not checked in Circulation Policy
- Apply Fixed Due Time not checked in Circulation Policy
- no Overnight Loan In Effect or Due Time in Calendar
- charged after midnight
the due time calculates per matrix, rather than applying remaining loan period after close time to following day.
Issue VYG-6270 is currently in Development.
- Set up System Administration > Circulation with the following:
- Calendars > Calendar set to open in a.m. and close in a.m.
- Do not fill in Overnight Loan In Effect or Due Time.
- Policy Definitions > Policies > uncheck boxes for
- Count Closed Days/Hours/Minutes for Overnight Loans
- Count Closed Days/Hours/Minutes for Fine
- Apply Fixed Due Time For Overnight Loan
- Policy Definitions > Matrix > Find matrix entry for hourly loan.
- In Circulation, charge item to patron where item type & patron group fit matrix from step 1.d.
- If charge occurs before midnight, remaining loan period after Close Time will roll into next day, as expected.
- If charge occurs after midnight, due time will be 3 hours from charge time, when library is closed.
Manually update due time for hourly loans charged after midnight.
- Article last edited: 21-Nov-2014