- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7
How to clean up /m1/incoming to save space on the Voyager server? .
1. Anything under /m1/incoming can be removed as Voyager does not use any files in that directory in
2. To be safe, you can remove any files in the target software subdirectories after two months of upgrade.
For example, /m1/incoming/V720 can be removed after you upgraded Voyager from v72 to v822.
3. A good practice is remove any files as soon as no longer needed.
4. If any migration software folders exist to be ready for upgrade use within a month or two before the upgrade, try to keep them until the upgrade is completed.
- Article last edited: 5/6/2014