- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.0.0
Desired Outcome Goal:
To configure operator/supervisor ability to override item blocks or patron blocks in Circulation
1. In SysAdmin, determine which Circulation Profile operator is linked to:
a. Go to SysAdmin > Security > Operator Profiles > [choose operator; Edit]
b. On the Current Profiles tab, note which profile name has an ID = "Circ"
2. Go to SysAdmin > Security > Circulation Profiles > [choose profile identified in Step 1b, Edit]
3. Navigate to the Item Blocks OR Patron Blocks tab, depending on block reason
4. Move desired block reason from list of Available Item Blocks to Operator May Override column; Save
See also System Administration User's Guide, Chapter 5: "Circulation Configuration", Chapter 6: "Defining Circulation Blocks", and Chapter 9: "Security"
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013