- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 6.5.3
How to add new a Simple or Quick Limit in the Classic WebVoyage OPAC for a location in MFHDs?
- In System Administration -> System -> Location limit groups -> New
- Add a code for the new limit
- Add a name
- Add the limit location as found in the 852b of the holdings record.
- In /m1/voyager/xxxdb/etc/webvoyage/local/opac.ini file add a line to the Simple_Limits stanza including the code added in step 1 where xxxdb is the name of your Voyager database.
- Test the new quick limit.
See also Voyager® 6.5 WebVoyage® User’s Guide, page 6-112, "Quick Limits."
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013