- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5
How to add or change the phone number listed in Circulation overdue notices sent to patrons?
1. Choose an item from a sample overdue notice; from the item's last transaction, note which location it happened at
2. Go to SysAdmin > System > Locations > [choose location] > click Address
3. Ensure Street and Circ Desk are checked under Address Type.
4. At the bottom of the address window, note the space for phone numbers
5. Click Add; input phone number for that location; click Save.
6. Repeat for any additional locations you wish
Phone number data is pulled into the notice file, so next time circjobs are run, the phone number should be pulled into the file and populated in the print and e-mail notices.
- Article last edited: 5/7/2015