- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.1.1
How do I log into the System Administration client?
- Open the System Administration Client
- Enter Operator ID: SYSADMIN
- Enter default password: EISI
System Administration Users' Guide:
- Procedure 1-1. Logging In to Voyager System Administration
- Logging in to the System Administration Module for the First Time
Note from System Administration Users' Guide:
A permanent Operator Profile named System Administrator is set up as a control profile for initial access to the System Administration module before you have established your own Security Profiles.
! IMPORTANT: Since this user’s guide may be seen by many people, we recommend that you immediately edit this profile to change the password to one of your own choosing and notify Customer Support of the new password. This helps prevent unauthorized access to the module. You cannot delete this control profile.
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013