- Product: Voyager
How do I restrict circulation of particular item types by classifying them as non-circulating?
- In SysAdmin > Circulation > Policy Definitions > [choose policy] > click "Edit" button > Matrix tab
- Click "Add" button to create a new matrix entry
- From Patron Group, choose [all]; from Item Type, choose item type you wish to be non-circulating
- On the Settings tab, ensure the "Charge/Renew" checkbox is not checked; Save.
After this item type has been defined as non-circulating in the matrix, you can generate a file with all the pertinent item barcodes, then process the list through Pick and Scan to change the item type to the new non-circulating item type.
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013