- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How do headings get into the Global Headings Change Queue?
Headings are triggered to go into the GHCQ when:
- heading in an authority record is updated in the catalog client
- new authority record is created in the catalog client
- new authority record is imported into the catalog client
- new or updated authority records are bulk loaded by a server job (for example an authority vendor can supply records on a monthly or quarterly basis)
Any of these actions will populate the HEADING_CHANGE_QUEUE table.
- Article last edited: 02-Aug-2021