- Product: Voyager
How to change the image used as the logo in WebVoyage?
The easiest workflow to follow is this:
- Create your new logo file. Keep the dimensions the same as the existing file (you can determine the dimensions of the existing file by downloading it to your PC and checking the file's properties for Width and Height). Make sure your new logo file is a jpg (JPEG), assuming that is what the existing file's format is.
- Go to /m1/voyager/xxxdb/tomcat/vwebv/context/vwebv/ui/[skin]/images/ and rename the existing webVoyageLogo.jpg file for safe keeping (for example rename it webVoyageLogo-BACKUP.jpg)
- Copy your new file into the /images/ directory. If you renamed the existing file properly, you should not get an "overwrite" warning.
- Check your OPAC in several different browsers to make sure you are happy with the new logo.
The above workflow does not involve changing the name of the logo file. It has the same name as the "old" file you are replacing.
The following workflow is slightly more complicated because it involves giving your new logo file a different name than the existing logo file file:
- Upload new image to /m1/voyager/xxxdb/tomcat/vwebv/context/vwebv/ui/[skin]/images/
- Open webvoyage.properties (in /m1/voyager/xxxdb/tomcat/vwebv/ui/[skin]/webvoyage.properties)
- In the Header section, locate page.header.logo.image= and update with path to new image from /vwebv/ - e.g., page.header.log.image=/vwebv/ui/[skin]/images/myWebVoyageLogo.jpg
- Article last edited: 02-Sep-2021