- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
How to add Primo Browse tags to Voyager records so browse can be implemented in Primo?
- cd /m1/voyager/xxxdb/ini
- For both PrimoExp-Selective.ini and PrimoExp-Publishing.ini, set InsertPrimoBrowseTags=Y
- Re-extract all records in database using Selective extract:
/m1/voyager/xxxdb/sbin/Pprimoexp.sel -f ../ini/PrimoExp-Selective.ini
- Have Primo pipe harvest and process records.
- Daily updates will include Primo browse tags using the PrimoExp-Publishing.ini file.
New in 8.2.1. Feature requires specific information to be extracted from Voyager for all records before can be implemented in Primo, which is why it is necessary to re-extract all records in the database.
For more information on running a Selective extract of all Voyager records, see How to run Selective extract.
- Article last edited: 29-May-2014