- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
Desired Outcome Goal:
* Set the item type and item location for items borrowed via NCIP using Relais,
1. In Sys Admin, define the item type and locations to be used for NCIP items; make a note of the item type and location codes.
2. On the Voyager server, navigate to /m1/voyager/xxxdb/tomcat/ncip/ini.
3. Open intercirc-ursa.ini in a text editor.
4. In the [Borrowing] stanza; set UrsaItemTypeCode= and ItemLocationCode= to the Voyager item type and location codes respectively, which were set up in Sys Admin for NCIP items.
Relais - NCIP
Category: (Voayger) - Voyager
- Article last edited: 9/15/2014