- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.1.0 and earlier
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Replace of specific record using BulkImport in Voyager causes coredump.
VYG-7132 is resolved in Voyager 10.2.0 and later.
- Use the customer's bulkimport profile EB360 via Bulkimport to import the record. No other parameters used.
- Use the attached record as the import file.
- Bulkimport fails with bulkimport: headhandle.cpp:1346: BOOL headinghandler::updateflags(heading*, int, int, BOOL): Assertion `hptr->oldhead.disphead && hptr->oldhead.disphead && hptr->newhead.disphead && hptr->newhead.disphead' failed.
- See also the attached VACS log from adding the record via the local file import in the Cataloging client.
- Note that this behavior cannot be replicated here, and the record is able to import in traindb. This error message was part of a bug in versions prior to Voyager 6 regarding empty headings in the database; SQL investigation shows that is not the case for this instance
None. Record can not be added to database via BulkImport or manually in the Cataloging client.
The fix in 10.2.0 is to have Voyager log an error message about the specific record, and reject it. Voyager should not core dump.
- Article last edited: 26-Nov-2019