- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
In the Voyager Cataloging client using the File > Print Setup menu option to change the printer for printing bibliographic, authority, or holdings records does not work.
- Changing Printer options using the File > Print Setup menu option in the Cataloging client only works for Item Records.
- For printing bibliographic, authority or holdings records, use the File > Print Record menu option.
- When selecting File > Print Record, the Windows Default Printer will print the record.
- This behavior is by design.
See Chapter 4: Changing, Saving, and Printing Information in the Cataloging User's Guide.
See also the catalog.ini file in C:\voyager\catalog for additional printer-related settings.
- Article last edited: 08-Jan-2020