- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.1.0 and earlier
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
In MarcExport, some MFHDs fail to export, and cause export process to coredump and stop.
VYG-7245 is resolved in Voyager 10.2.0 and later.
- Connect to customer environment (see Environment details)
- Attempt to run a MarcExport using the attached list, and -rG (bib-mfhd groups)
- Process attempts to export groups, and exports first 3 bib records and their mfhds, but excludes 1 mfhd (the broken one) from each before it finally stops with "Memory fault(coredump).
Remove bib_id from file, and then manually export records using the Catalogin client.
Example of log:
Export Mode: MARC ID Input File
Export Target: ../local/broken_mfhds.txt
Output File Name: /m1/voyager/uhidb/rpt/marc.exp.20170602.0629
associated with bib record 2019367
The fix in Voyager 10.2 is to not have the export core dump when encountering a problematic record.
- Article last edited: 26-Nov-2019